Sunday, April 14, 2019

Small Update - Spotify Playlists!

Hey, rockers!  Just a short post this time.

I've decided that I should try to integrate more elements into my blog, and a big one is Spotify.  If you go back through my New Videos posts, you will now see Spotify playlists at the end of them.  I've decided to group them by month, which is why you'll see the same playlist on a few playlists.

I admit I haven't used Spotify much, but I do know that it's very popular platform for listening to music, and if I want to support new rock bands and their music, I should do at least this much.  I also have some other ideas for playlists that I might share in the future as well.

If there other platforms you'd like playlists for, let me know and I will look into them.  

That's pretty much it.  I know things seem to have slowed down for April, but I assure you I'm still rocking along and listening to all kinds of things.  Keep an eye out for more articles before the end of the month, at least.

Until then, rock on!  \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment