Friday, February 28, 2020

New Videos - February 2020 Part Two!

It's that time again!  This one's definitely all over the place, genre-wise, but it's all great stuff, I promise!  Here's what I've come across this time.


Let's start off with another Beast in Black song to rock your face off!  They really have found that magic balance between power metal epicness and synth-pop energy, each side supporting the other.  Just plain huge!


Yup, another one from Archon Angel.  I'm really feeling the Trans-Siberian Orchestra vibes on this one, making for another epic entry in this week's list.  Zak Stevens really is an underrated singer!


Well, this was a surprise!  When the song started, I thought I know what the first riff was gonna sound like, so when they laid out that swing-step riff, I was totally caught off guard!  Sticking with the groove and keeping things heavy, Dynazty provides something that feels very fresh indeed!


Candlemass find themselves with a new EP and a new singer!  Actually, they've brought back the singer from their very first album, Johan Längqvist, and he sounds great!  Backed by the band's iconic riffs, they sound as huge as ever!  I should really listen to more of this band!


H.E.A.T. provides another great 80s rocker!  This one is definitely more metal than "Rise," giving me some really strong Dokken or Europe vibes.  Solid riffs and vocals, without sacrificing any of the melody, this one demands to be turned up to 11!


Let's end with another rocker from a bunch of 80s masters.  Black Swan really come out swinging with this one, making the classic metal riffs sound fresh and energetic.  I certainly wish this style of much could "shake the world!"


No comments:

Post a Comment