Friday, December 14, 2018

New Videos - December 2018

I've been pouring over the internet, looking for more rock videos to share with you all, and here's the latest batch!  I think I've found some good ones!


Avantasia has always been able to bring the epicness, and this early release for their 2019 album Moonglow shows no signs of changing that.  Combining the vocal talents of Tobias Sammat, Hansi Kursch, and Jorn Lande, we get 11 minutes of power metal greatness!


This comes from the solo band of long-time Accept and Victory guitarist Herman Frank, and it sounds like the 80s never went out of style!  Lots of power and lots of fun!


I've always been a fan of Creed, but I admit I haven't followed Mark Tremonti's career outside of that, but it seems like I should have been.  Solid grungy hard rock!


Roine Stolt has been doing the prog rock thing for a good while now, and this piece really shows his experience.  Solid playing and song-writing make for a worthwhile 10 minute epic!


Speaking of doing things the old school way, this is some great 70s hard rock/metal throwback material!  Starting off soft before really laying out the lead for this one, that scream at the end gives me chills!


We'll finish things off with the new Dream Theater track.  Their last album, The Astonishing, was a strange one, but it seems for their next work, they're getting back into the progressive metal groove they're known for.  (Not sure what to make of that drum layout, though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment