Sunday, November 29, 2020

New Videos - November 2020 Part Two!

Well, I hope you had as good of a Thanksgiving as I did, especially one that rocks this hard.  Here's another bunch of new videos from all kinds of bands to help you stay awake through the holidays!

After Walk the Sky blew me away earlier this year, the band has been busy on a new track that they're releasing, along with a bunch of live tracks, in an EP they're calling Walk the Sky 2.0.  This is the new track, and it's heavy.  One of their grittier ones for sure, but very solid and very much in their style.  Great work!


It's hard to go wrong with Iron Savior, I feel.  While, this song is not as strong as the first single, it's pretty solid, straight-forward heavy/power metal.  Sielck still sound great, though, finding that middle point between Kürsch and Dirkschneider.  The album drops next month, and I'm really looking forward to it!

Dee Snider's last solo album was quite the barn burner, and this extra track from a recent live album is much very much in that same gritty, crunchy vein.  I'm really curious to see if he will continue on this path he started 3 years ago, because it could lead to some more great metal.

Inglorious is a band with a really solid blues-rock sound that feels classic without really sounding like anyone specific.  Maybe Whitesnake?  I've liked their stuff before, and this new one has their style in spades.  Nice, crunchy guitars and Nathan James just wailing like a champ over it all.

While I wasn't that impressed with their debut album, I never doubted the talent of these guys, and just from this song, I think there's promise.  There's more energy, and Trewavas gets to do some nice bass lines.  Not sure how I feel about the two different album versions, but the music at least sounds promising.

Another solid power metal track from these guys, though this one makes me think of Sonata Arctica, with the layered keyboards and a tempo that isn't fast or mid-tempo.  While like the last one, I'm not blown away exactly, but it has solid riffs and melodies, and Marco Pastorino brings a lot of confidence to the song.


No comments:

Post a Comment