Sunday, January 20, 2019

New Videos - January 2019 Part 2!

Hey, it's that time again.  Here's some more great rock music I've found floating around on YouTube!


First up is some really atmospheric prog rock/metal.  With some nice harmonies, ambient synths, and washed out guitars, this one gets my head banging the whole song, all while taking me on a unique journey.


Here's another one from the Neal Morse Band's upcoming album.  Here, we get to see Mike Portnoy do some lead vocals.  It's also a little heavier than the others, but it has the crew's expected melodic grooves and uplifting chorus.


Delain is a name I've seen around for a while, but never got to.  However, if this song is indicative of what they are, I've clearly been missing out!  Epic symphonic metal done very well!


More Dream Theater!  It definitely sounds like they're really bringing back the heaviness for this one, with some speedy licks, mood changes, and a nice, Hammond-y keyboard solo!  This is already sounding better than The Astonishing!


I know I've brought up Vega before on this blog, but their album can't be recommended enough!  Great 80s anthemic rock!


Let's wrap this up with some folk metal!  Granted, Tyr has always had a more progressive metal vibe to their epicness, but that doesn't make it any less awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment